During the shipping process, constant jolting, squeezing and collision is inevitable. Therefore, it is extremely important to pack your boxes properly to protect your items. Do not worry, here is how you professionally prepare your boxes. You can just simply follow the instructions below. It's Easy.
Everything you need for packing is in LuggEasy's packaging kit. Feel free to use them throughout the process.
Weigh your boxes (luggage as well if your are using luggage to ship) before you seal them. Make sure your box does not exceed the maximum weight limits. (small--up to 35lbs, Large--up to 65lbs) You will be charged for extra money if you exceed the limit.
Seal your box
1. Use your tape to seal the top of the box, cover the entire surface just like in the picture.
2. Then use the tape to cover the edge of the box, wrap around the edge for 1-2 times. Covering the edge of the box can better protect your items from collision.
3. Keep wrapping around the upper area of the box for 1-2 times.
4. Finally, seal the bottom. Flip over the box, and simply repeat what you just did. And the finished box will be looking just like this.
Attach Label to Your Box
Attaching your labels to your box is the most important part of the process. You need to ensure all labels are securely attached. LuggEasy has already printed out the labels for you to use.
LuggEasy will not be responsible for any loss or delay if your labels come off in transit or the labels we provide are not attached.
1. Take the label from the Fedex Pouch and securely attach it on the your box.
（there is tape on the back of the label, just simply peel off the cover.)
2. You also have to attach the pouch along with the customer invoice(it is inside the pouch) on the box. These are for Fedex. They will collect them while they pick up your items. The pouch has tape on the back as well, just follow the above steps.
Attach Label to Your Luggage
Remove all previous labels from any item you wish to send. Leaving old labels on any items may lead to confusion and may result in your item being delayed or returned to the collection address.
1. Attach your shipping tag on your luggage like this. And use the zip tie to secure your tag.
2. Then just simply attach your Fedex pouch on the shipping tag. Make sure everything is in the pouch. (Mainly Label and Customer Invoice)
In addition, we recommend inserting a label or a note at the top of your suitcase with your name and full delivery address incase your labels do come off.